Alesco Advisors strives to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and to respect the privacy of our client relationships. In that regard, we are providing this Privacy Notice to all of our individual clients and prospective clients (collectively, our “clients”), in accordance with Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 and its regulations.
The Information We Collect About Clients. The non-public personal information we collect about you comes primarily from the account forms you submit to us, from conversations with you, and from third party sources you have authorized to provide such information. Examples of such information include:
- Social security numbers, personal addresses, business affiliations, telephone numbers, ages and marital status of clients and related persons;
- Identities of your attorneys, accountants, banks, brokers, investment advisers or managers, and others furnishing professional or financial services; and
- Your income, assets and liabilities, tax status, financial acumen, will and trust provisions, as well as financial and other family goals.
Our Disclosure Policies. Alesco Advisors does not disclose to anyone, except as indicated below or except as permitted by law or to protect against fraud, client nonpublic information that it collects. Examples of exceptions include the following:
- Such information required by the account custodian to establish your asset account at Alesco Advisors;
- Such information above as is required to enable you to invest in an investment partnership or similar entity;
- Such information above as is required to enable you to obtain an insurance, annuity, investment or other contract;
- The particulars of any trade of a security in your account to the account custodian and executing broker;
- Some or all of the above information to the entity or entities providing electronic data with respect to our client accounts;
- Any information you have authorized us to furnish to your attorney, accountant, or other person or entity; and
- Information (on a confidential basis) to any entity with which Alesco Advisors may contemplate a merger or consolidation or purchase or sale of assets, or to Alesco Advisors’ accountants, attorneys or other advisors.
Our Information Security Policies. We limit access to your non-public information above to those of our employees and service providers who are involved in offering or administering the services that we offer. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to comply with federal standards to guard your non-public information above.
If our relationship ends, we will continue to treat the information described above as nonpublic client information covered under this notice.