Location: Buffalo, NY
Alesco Advisors LLC is an independent, employee-owned, SEC-registered investment advisor (RIA). Alesco’s emphasis on SERVICE, INTEGRITY, and VALUE guides our client-first ethos. We strive to provide superior investment advice and to add value through our service, our focus on net results, and our commitment to provide an independent perspective of the marketplace. We work with institutional and individual clients, including foundations and endowments, defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans, corporate taxable accounts, trusts, IRAs, and individual taxable accounts.
Alesco is seeking a Client Advisor to lead the firm’s outreach efforts in and around the Buffalo, NY MSA. Reporting to the firm’s Chief Growth Officer, the Client Advisor will provide service to certain Alesco clients, and will actively develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities for the firm.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a robust pipeline of new business opportunities via direct outreach and prospecting within the institutional, high net worth, and qualified plan realms
- Deliver class-defining service to current Alesco clients, offering education and regular portfolio reviews, while demonstrating the highest ethical standards and embracing of the firm’s fiduciary responsibility
- Identify and help to develop strategic relationships with partners and centers of influence
- Work collaboratively with clients and prospects to define investment needs, offering appropriate solutions to match clients’ risk tolerance and objectives
- Work with sales and marketing teams to implement macro and micro business development initiatives
- Work closely with Investment organization to deploy appropriate investment strategies for clients
- Collaborate with Performance organization to represent accurate performance to clients and prospects in a digestible manner
- Assist in writing marketing communications and other firm-level communications to clients and prospects
- Client-first, service-orientation
- A proven record of developing business within a financial services organization
- Series 65, or ability to obtain within six months of hire
- A collaborative team player, able to work with and through others
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- A high level of motivation and autonomy
Interested applicants should forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Alesco Advisors LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer