Our investment philosophy is straightforward. We believe our clients are best served when the focus of their investment portfolio is on asset allocation, broad diversification, and expense control. Our process works to maximize the risk/return tradeoff of investing. We work with each client to understand their goals and then develop an optimal asset allocation to meet their investment objectives. We implement the plan using tax-efficient investment solutions often emphasizing index-centric investment vehicles. These investments offer broad diversification and exposure to nearly all segments of the capital markets, but with limited turnover and minimal expenses. In addition, our fee-only compensation model allows us to provide comprehensive investment solutions while minimizing potential conflicts-of-interest.
A major tenet of Alesco’s value proposition is our high level of client service. We employ a team approach when handling the investment needs of our clients. Each relationship includes a principal representative, a client service specialist, and a portfolio manager. This ensures a number of professionals are involved in the oversight and management of each client’s investments. Our mission statement describes our fundamental purpose:
Alesco Advisors will become our clients’ most trusted financial advisor. Our sole focus will be to help clients establish their financial objectives, create a plan to meet those objectives, act as an advisor and facilitator, and maintain the investment discipline to accomplish their objectives.
Wealth Management services include:
- Customized, tax-efficient investment solutions
- Investment policy creation, consulting and maintenance
- Asset allocation modeling
- Discretionary portfolio management
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) investment strategy capabilities
- Asset class investment management, including portfolio rebalancing, strategic & tactical portfolio adjustments and tax-loss harvesting
- Collaborative relationship with client and service providers including accountants and attorneys
- Full due diligence and analysis of investment vehicles, funds and managers
- Evaluation of alternative investment asset classes and strategies
- Performance analytics and reporting
- Timely and comprehensive financial reporting
- Education around macro-economic and investment issues