Client Advisor, Institutions and Individuals and Families
P | 585.586.0970
E | email@example.com
Join Date: December 2022
Doug is a member of the Business Development team involved in both client-facing business development and as an advocate in the community, focusing on institutional and nonprofit clientele, in addition to individuals and families.
Prior to joining Alesco, Doug was a news anchor and reporter for 13WHAM-TV.
Credentials & Education
- BS Telecommunications Management, Syracuse University
- 2022 Community Award, Pluta Cancer Center Foundation
- 2018 Inducted into NYS Broadcasters Hall of Fame
- 2000 Distinguished Alumni Award, Rush-Henrietta Central School District
- 1999: 40 Under 40 Recipient, Rochester Business Journal
Doug serves on the Board of Directors of the Pluta Cancer Center Foundation and HUGS Foundation. He serves as Master of Ceremonies and auctioneer at numerous charity events.
Doug and his wife Coleen reside in Canandaigua. They have three grown children, and four grandchildren. Doug enjoys music, golf, skiing, and travel.